skip to main | skip to sidebar

Those oppressed feelings and violence on women

Friday, August 28, 2009

Those oppressed feelings and violence on women: Violence on the weaker sex of society!!

Those oppressed feelings and violence on women: Violence on the weaker sex of society!!
Posted by Bhavi at 8:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (5)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • Those oppressed feelings and violence on women: Vi...
      • INDIAN WOMANHOOD
      • INDIAN WOMANHOOD
      • Those oppressed feelings and violence on women: Vi...
      • Violence on the weaker sex of society!!

About Me

My photo
Bhavi
I'm sometimes solitary But never rude (at least in public) I have many friends, of different cultures and religions.I'm an atheist Though i do question, if He exists I often do write of G-d.I am right handed.I try to write with my left hand I fail at trying to write with my left hand I am ever changing in emotion (but not moody.I will also never be caught dead wearing what is "in style" I wear what i want I wear what expresses myself I like to design (things) I am not a slave of the Grand Design I will never be silenced My mind has no boundaries I will not hold back.This is what i am and i love being myself!!
View my complete profile